7 Days Yoga - Meditation - Ayahuasca Retreat
We are proud to have created this intimate, tranquil sanctuary in the midst of beautiful Amazonian Jungle. A unique mind and body wellbeing retreat offering the ultimate safe heaven to unwind, transform and revitalize – making you happier and healthier with life changing results
In the following chart you can see a sample of a typical 7 days Retreat. We normally organize Yoga, Meditation, Painting and Ayahuasca sessions in a way that you will always have a daily activity, but keep in mind all the activities are optional. We also have a number of environmental and social projects where you are most welcome as volunteer, where you can spend your time in close contact with nature and local communities. You can learn more about this projects HERE….
Also, make sure to have a look at our RETREAT OVERVIEW
A typical week at Naturalia will look like this:
*Schedule can change without previous notice. Even when normally we follow this schedule, please double check before your booking
- The price for a 7 days retreat is 990 U$D. A substantial part of the income will go to fund our environmental and social projects, carefully designed to preserve the pristine Amazonian jungle and its flora and fauna, and to improve the conditions of the local communities.If you would like more information about it, click here.
The retreat cost includes the retreat fee, accommodation and all meals and drinks (water and/or natural fruit juice) during your stay. Transfers to/from Iquitos City are included. Accommodation is sole occupancy unless otherwise stated. Special diets can be catered for, but you must inform of any special requirements when booking your retreat. We have a non-smoking policy inside the premises. It may be possible to book to stay overnight before and/or after your retreat depending on our retreat schedules. This can be booked on site, depending on availability.
Along with the retreat activities, accommodation, meals and drinks you will have:
– A high ratio Healers-Guests (with a Shaman and 2 facilitators per 5 participants)
– Individual consultation with Facilitators and Shaman upon arrival and after ceremony.
– Group circle and integration after Ayahuasca Ceremony
– Group size limited to 5 participants
– Translation services for all activities
– Experienced team of Facilitators to guide you through your own personal process
– Transfers to/from Iquitos
– Mud and natural energy cleansing baths.
THIS PRICE DOES NOT INCLUDE airfares of any kind, transportation around Lima and Iquitos, travel insurance, accommodation in Iquitos, Peruvian Visa Costs, personal expenses (food and drinks in Iquitos, etc).
Terms and Conditions
A non-refundable deposit is required for each retreat. This deposit is taken upon booking the retreat, with the remaining balance being due 6 weeks prior to the start of the retreat. If the retreat is booked less than 6 weeks in advance the deposit facility will not be available and the full amount will need to be paid when booking. Payments can be done by Credit Card or Bank Transfer.
Deposit: 500 U$D
Balance: 450 U$D. Due 6 weeks before the start of the Retreat.
The whole cost can be also paid at the time of the booking to guarantee your place from the very beginning.
Refund / Rescheduling Policy
Refunds are only possible with an 8 weeks notice. However, it will be charged an administration fee of 100 U$D for any cancellation.
Rescheduling (or transferring the program to other person who can occupy your place) is possible under availability and during the next 12 months from the date of your booked retreat. We will do our best to help you wit your reschedule, but we cannot guarantee availability in case the programs are already full. We strongly advise you to take out your own insurance in case you have to cancel through illness or other unforeseen circumstances.